Wolverine Development deals in Prime Business Properties, which means they have maximum, effective exposure to potential customers through:
- Frontage on and direct access to a major commercial arterial roadway;
- Free-standing signage, unobscured by the name of a center or anchor, or diluted by a sea of other tenants;
- Ample parking at the front door;
- Ground level for easy access and delivery;
- Building to the business tenant's design and a color scheme; and
- Complete control of operation with a freestanding building.
In some 90 years of providing sites for McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts, Aaron's, Subway, Hertz, Arby's, AT&T, Avis, White Castle and hundreds of other businesses, large and small, we have acquired many prime business properties throughout Michigan.